X-lite is a free softphone made by CounterPath. It enables you to make calls from your Telzio number directly from your computer.
Download the latest version of X-lite for Mac here: http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite-for-mac-download.html
Install X-lite on your Mac and open the program.
Click on “Preferences > Account settings” and enter following settings:
– User ID: The username for the user account you created under “Users” in Telzio.
– Domain: phone.plivo.com
– Password: The password associated with the user.
– Display name: Your own name.
– Check the “Register with domain and receive calls”.
– Make sure “Send outbound via” is set to “Domain”.
Click on “OK” and close the Preferences window.View Article"/>
Peter leads innovation at Telzio. Born and raised in Denmark and coding since the age of six, Peter thrives on creating new efficient solutions and minimalistic, modern designs. He now lives in Los Angeles where he enjoys hiking with other thought leaders and his Siberian husky.