Telzio Wireless brings you Telzio powered cell phones that are synced to your business phone system. We’ve developed a technology that allows you to use your Telzio phone number on both internet and cellular networks. For the first time ever, you can use the same phone number for your desk phone and your cell phone, without using a separate mobile app. This way you can bundle your cell phone services with your phone system, and get one connected solution from Telzio.
How does Telzio Wireless work?
When you up sign up for Telzio Wireless service, we’ll send you a SIM card in the mail that you can activate and configure through your Telzio Dashboard.
Similar to an IP phone and a softphone, you can assign a User to a SIM card, thus applying the User’s same settings to the cell phone as their other devices.
With Telzio Wireless you can:
- Assign any of your Telzio phone numbers or extensions to the SIM card.
- Enable extension calling and call transferring to cellular lines.
- Add data plans and get low cost roaming around the world.
- Provide company-owned devices with cellular and internet capabilities.
- Pool wireless usage with your other plans for volume discounts.
- Order and manage SIM cards through your Telzio Dashboard.
The wireless product is in its final phases of testing, and we invite our customers to preview the service. Sign up to request a free SIM card and trial and be one of the first to try Telzio Wireless.
Jennifer is part of the content marketing team at Telzio, providing insight and tips on how Telzio can be used to optimize business communications and customer service.