Display a professional Caller ID so people see your company name and phone number when you dial out.
Caller ID is used to represent your business identity when calling out. Having your company name display as the caller ID is professional and brand-building, and is beneficial for any business.
You can specify exactly what name you want to display with your caller ID. If you have multiple phone numbers, you can choose which phone number you want to dial out from when making calls from your IP phone and from Telzio's mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What displays as the Caller ID when my employees dial out?
- You can choose which one of your phone numbers employees dial out from and displays as their caller ID.
- How do I customize my caller ID name?
- You can update your caller ID name directly through your Telzio Dashboard. Updating the caller ID name for a phone number will also update the caller ID of its associated extensions.
- Is there a cost associated with customizing caller ID?
- There is a one-time setup fee to register your caller ID name in the national database.