Call Whisper enables managers to listen in on agents' calls and speak to the agent without the customer knowing. Call Whisper is included with your Telzio service at no extra cost.
In this article, you'll learn how to activate Call Whisper for Users and how to whisper on calls.
Enable Call Whisper
Call Whisper is a feature related to Call Monitoring. In order to use Call Whisper, Call Monitoring must be enabled.
- Navigate to the Users page from your Telzio Dashboard
- Select the User you want to give Call Monitoring capabilities
- Under Permissions, select
How to Whisper on Calls
To whisper on a call you first have to join the call. Follow these steps to join a call and whisper to the agent.
- Dial 000 + the extension of the agent you wish to whisper to.
- Once connected, you'll be in 'Monitor' mode, where you can hear them but they can't hear you.
- Press 5 to start whispering, where you can talk to the agent, but the customer can't hear you.
- Press 4 to go back to 'Monitor' mode.
You can switch between 'Monitor' and 'Whisper' modes during the call.
You can also barge into calls, so both the agent and the customer can hear you.