Telzio enables you to choose which phone number your Users call out from and displays as their caller ID.
In this article, you’ll learn how to set Caller ID for a User.
You’ll need to create a User on your account before you can call out from your Telzio phone number.
Learn more about how to Create a User.
Follow these steps to select the caller ID for a User:
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Click on the User to open its settings.
- Scroll down to Outbound Phone Number, and click on the down arrow to select a number.
- Click on the phone number you want the User to call out from.
- Switch User Selectable to ON to allow the User to change their Outbound Phone Number. Leave User Selectable on OFF to keep their Outbound Phone Number fixed to your selection.
- Click Update Details.
- The User will now call out and display the caller ID from the phone number you selected.