Telzio enables Users as well as the Account Owner to update a User password.
In this article, you’ll learn how to change the password for a User.
Before you get started, here are a couple important notes:
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Changing a User password will log the User out of their app and IP phone, and the User will need to update their password on their devices.
How to Change a User Password as an Account Owner
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Click on the User to open their settings.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Update Password.
- Type in a new password or click Generate Password.
- Click Show to view the password or Hide to hide the password.
- Mark the box next to Send new password to user via email to deliver the new password to the User.
How to Change Your Password as a User
- Log in to the Telzio website with your username and password.
- Navigate to the upper right corner and click on the down arrow by your name.
- Click User Settings.
- Enter your new password under Update Password.
- Click Update Password.