You can organize your Telzio Users into Groups, making it easy to route calls to departments and teams.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create and edit a Group.
- Before you get started, here are a few notes:
- Users must be assigned to at least one Group. By default, you will have a Main Group where Users will be assigned when you first get started.
- Start by creating Users for your phone system so you can manage them into Groups.
Learn more about creating users.
- There is no limit to the number of Groups you can add to your account.
Follow these steps to create a Group:
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Click New Group.
- Enter a Group Title.
- Assign a Group Extension.
By giving the Group an extension, you can transfer calls to all Users in the Group and call all Users in the Group. The first to pick up will get the call.
- Click Add Group.
Your Group is now created, and you can begin adding Users to it.