You can organize your Telzio Users into Groups, making it easy to route calls to departments and teams.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create and edit a Group.
- Before you get started, here are a few notes:
- Users must be assigned to at least one Group. By default, you will have a Main Group where Users will be assigned when you first get started.
- Start by creating Users for your phone system so you can manage them into Groups.
Learn more about creating users.
- There is no limit to the number of Groups you can add to your account.
Follow these steps to create a Group:
- Navigate to the Users page.
- Click New Group.
- Enter a Group Title.
- Assign a Group Extension.
By giving the Group an extension, you can transfer calls to Users in the entire Group, and the first to pick up will get the call.
- Click Add Group.
Your Group is now created, and you can begin adding Users to it.