Before you configure an existing IP phone to use with Telzio, you should start by doing a factory reset on the phone.
You can use a multiple key combination to reboot your phone. Depending on your phone model, press and hold the following keys simultaneously until you hear a confirmation tone (for about three seconds):
- IP 321, 331, 335: Volume-, Volume+, Hold, and Handsfree
- IP 450, 550, 560, and 650: Volume-, Volume+, Mute, and Messages
- IP 6000: *, #, Volume+, and Select
- IP 5000,700 and SoundStation Duo: *, #, Volume-, and Volume+
- VVX 1500: Delete, Volume-, Volume+, and Select
- VVX 500, VVX 600 and SpectraLink 8400 Series: 0, 1, and 3 dial pad keys.
- VVX 300, 310, 400, 410: dial pad keys 0, 1, and 3 while the phone is off hook
For more details on resetting your Polycom phone to factory defaults, visit the Polycom guide.