Getting Started with Telzio Plans
Telzio enables you to create custom tailored plans for your business, based on the number of minutes and text messages you need. Plans are pay-as-you-go on a monthly basis, and there is no penalty for overage or cancellation. With Telzio, you can monitor your usage throughout the month and update your plan to add more minutes and messages if you need it. If you go over the allocated number of minutes in a month, you simply pay a flat per minute rate. Learn more about our prices.
In this article, you’ll learn how to create a plan for your Telzio phone service.
Before you get started, here are a few important things to note:
- You can add phone numbers to the same plan to share minutes.
- There is no limit to the number of phone numbers you can add to a single plan.
- You can edit plans anytime through your Telzio account. Learn more about Changing Plans.
Create a Plan
In the process of adding phone numbers, you’ll be asked to assign the number to an existing plan, or create a new plan. Learn more about Getting Numbers and Porting Numbers. Once you have your phone numbers selected, follow these steps to build your plan:
- Navigate your way through the Get Number process until you get to the Plan Details page.
If you’ve already added a phone number to your account, click on the number from Plans & Numbers, and click Edit Plan.
- Slide the cursor to the right to set the number of minutes and text messages you need per month. As you slide the cursor back and forth, notice the total plan price change on the left, along with the approximate number of employees your plan should fit.
It’s important to note that the number of employees is only an estimate, based on our research of how many minutes a typical worker uses per month, and provided only to help give you an idea of how many minutes you might need total for your entire company. If you don’t know your usage today, you can always edit your plan later to add or remove minutes/messages.
- When you’re done allocating usage to your plan, review the Plan Details in the bottom section:
Included Minutes The number of free minutes included with your plan. Included Messages The number of free text messages included with your plan. Overage Minutes (Inbound) The overage per minute rate for inbound calls, after you exceed the total number included minutes. Overage Minutes (Outbound) The overage per minute rate for outbound calls, after you exceed the total number of included minutes. Overage SMS (Outbound) The overage per message rate, after you exceed the total number of included messages.
Inbound text messages are all included with your plan.
- Click on the Coverage Map to see where your included minutes/messages cover and any long-distance rates.
- When you’re satisfied with your plan, click Next.
- Review and confirm your plan again, including the total minutes/messages included, setup fees if any, and total amount due.
- Click Next to register your plan.
Your Plan is now created and you can find it on your Plans & Numbers page.