Before you can use the webphone for calling, you’ll need to make sure you have a phone number and user configured.
Here are a few possible reasons why your webphone may be disabled, and how to resolve it.
Access to Microphone was Denied
In order to use the webphone, you'll need to grant access to the microphone from your browser settings. Follow these steps to grant Telzio access to your microphone in Chrome, which is the recommended browser for using Telzio.
- Log into to Telzio.com from Chrome.
- At the top right, click More, indicated by the 3 vertical dots.
- Go to Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Microphone.
- Turn Ask before accessing on.
No Phone Numbers on the Account
You need at least one phone number on your account to enable webphone calling.
No Default User Assigned to the Account Owner
If you’re logged in as an Account Owner, you’ll need to make sure you have a default user selected in order to enable webphone calling. To assign a default user, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Account Settings
- Scroll down to the second section called Preferences
- Under Default User Assigned to Account Owner, select the User from the drop down list.
No Default Number Assigned to the User
Each User needs to have a phone number assigned in order to enable webphone calling. To assign a phone number to a user, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Users
- Click on the User
- Under Outbound Phone Number, select the default phone number for the user. To give the user authorization to select which phone number they want to dial from, move User Selectable to ON.
Maximum Registration Exceeded
The webphone may become disabled if you have too many instances of the webphone running. Close out any additional browsers where you have the webphone open.
The webphone may be disabled on some browsers. The recommended browser for using Telzio is Chrome. Please try logging into Telzio from Chrome and contact us if the issue persists.