Telzio enables you to block calls to and from specific phone numbers, area codes, prefixes, and countries.
In this article, you’ll learn how to block numbers.
Follow these steps to block numbers on your Telzio account:
- Navigate to the Account page.
- Scroll down to the section called Blacklist.
- Click New Number.
- Select the country of the phone number you want to block from the drop down list.
i.e. USA +1
Leave the remaining number field empty to block all calls for the entire country.
Proceed to the next steps to narrow down an area code.
- Type in an area code following the country to block all calls for the entire area code.
i.e. USA +1 800
Proceed to the next step to narrow down a prefix.
- Type in a prefix following the area code to block all calls for the entire prefix.
i.e. USA +1 800 555
Proceed to the next step to narrow down a specific phone number.
- Type in a complete phone number to block calls for the specific number.
i.e. USA +1 800 555 5555
- Under Direction, specify whether you want to block only Inbound Calls, only Outbound Calls, or both Inbound & Outbound Calls.
- When you’re finished adding numbers, click Save Changes.