Record calls for selected departments and use them to improve your sales and training processes.
Telzio enables you to record calls for users, departments, and phone numbers. You can enable call recording on any or all of your calls as part of your Telzio service.
Call recordings are useful for sales and support teams to improve their customer service and provide training to new hires. For example, you can enable call recording on all calls to the sales department, and tag specific calls that can serve as a good training example later. You can provide managers with access to collaborate and listen to recordings, which can be accessed anytime on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost extra to record calls?
- No! Call recording is included as part of your Telzio service, and only counts as regular talk minutes per your plan.
- Is there a limit to the number of call recordings I can store in my account?
- Currently there is no limit to the number of call recordings you can keep in your account.
- How long are call recordings saved?
- Currently call recordings are saved in your account until you cancel your service.
- How do I start recording during an active call?
- Depending on type of phone you’re using, you can start call recording with one touch. On our mobile app, you can start recording anytime during a call by pressing the Record button.