Live Reports displays real-time call activity on your queues, including agent status and important call statistics.
Live Reports includes:
- the number of callers waiting in each queue,
- the average hold time in each queue,
- the number of active calls in each queue,
- the number of agents available in each queue,
- a log of most recent calls, and
- agent availability and their assigned queues.
With Live Reports, you get a concise overview of important data you need to manage your phone lines. The information is updated in real-time so you will continuously see current data.
How to Access Live Reports
Navigate to Live Reports by clicking on the drop-down in the top right corner of your Telzio Dashboard.
Live Reports is included for all of your Telzio Users and Admins at no extra cost. It is available for Account Owners and Administrators by default, and must be enabled specifically for other users.
Here are key terms and indicator definitions to help you understand the activity in your Live Reports.
In the top corner, you’ll find a snapshot of your current phone activity.
|Talking||Total number of active calls|
|Waiting||Total number of calls in a queue|
|Avg. Hold Time||Average hold time of calls|
On the left, you’ll see the names of your Queues and its designated color. The colors help you identify which queues your agents are in with a corresponding circle next to their name.
Currently, you can view up to 10 queues in Live Reports.
|Talking||Number of current active calls|
|Waiting||Number of callers currently waiting for an agent|
|Idle Agents||Number of agents available (online but not on a call)|
|Avg. Hold Time||Average number of minutes callers are waiting in queues|
Under the Live Calls section, you’ll find the most recent calls along with:
- the caller’s phone number,
- call direction (inbound or outbound),
- the call duration, and
- the call status.
Currently, you can view up to 60 calls in Live Reports.
|In Flow||Caller is in a Call Flow|
|Waiting (Black)||Caller is on hold in a Queue|
|Talking (Blue)||Caller has been connected to an Agent|
|Ringing (Purple)||Caller is being connected to your number|
In the Agents section of Live Reports you’ll find a list of your agents and their current status. This section will tell you:
- if an agent is on a call,
- what queues the agent is assigned to, and
- which agents are online/offline.
Next to the agent’s name, you’ll see a colored circle and initial that correlates to the queue. For example, aSimmons is taking calls from the Sales queue, indicated by the blue S.
Currently you can view up to 60 agents in Live Reports.
|Agent is on a call|
|Agent’s phone is ringing|
|Agent is available|
|Agent is offline|
Important: In order to view and modify Live Reports, you must be an admin or a regular user with the "Access Live Reports" permission enabled.
- Login to Telzio as an Admin or the Account Owner.
- Navigate to
- Find and click on the regular user you would like to enable Live Reports for.
- Under "User Details", locate the "Permissions" drop-down list and select "Access LIve Reports".
- Click on "Update Details" to save the the permissions.
- The user can now access Live Reports via their account drop-down on the top-right of the dashboard.
Filter List of Queues
You have ability to customize which queues are displayed on Live Reports. This can be very useful if your organization has many agents and queues, or if you are using the Live Reports on a large monitor in your call center, to display queue activity for a certain department.
- Navigate to User Settings via the account drop-down on the top-right of the dashboard.
- Click on the "Queues Shown in Live Reports" drop-down list and select the queues you wish to display.
- Click on Update Details to confirm your settings.