Setting up your mobile device to make VoIP calls is easy. You can make and receive VoIP calls with your cell phone once you have a Telzio user and download a simple smartphone app that will allow you to make VoIP calls through your phone’s 3G, 4G/LTE or WiFi network.
Here at Telzio we’re working on creating the most awesome custom mobile app for our customers, but in the meantime there are other free and paid apps that you can use to make VoIP calls with your Telzio account. We like Bria because it’s easy to use and you can select Telzio right off their list of selected providers, so all you have to do is punch in your user ID and password to start making calls.
Here’s a video we created to walk you through setting up a SIP user and installing the VoIP app on your phone, along with a 10-step guide below.
How to Make VoIP Calls From Your Cell Phone
1. Log in to your Telzio account
2. Go to Users in the top menu
3. Create a New User and select the user settings, including the “Call From” number
4. Copy the SIP Username which is automatically created after you click Save
5. Go to the App Store and download the Bria app for $7.99
6. Open the app, scroll down and click Telzio
7. Enter your display name, SIP username and password (you can now start making VoIP calls)
8. Go back to your Dashboard at Telzio (to direct incoming calls to the user’s cell phone)
9. Click on Edit Flow for the number you want forwarded to the user
10. Add a Forward Call action and choose the SIP user you have just created
You can now make and receive VoIP calls from your mobile device using your Telzio phone number. Check out the video or write us on the chat if you have any questions.View Article"/>
Diana is the Chief Customer Officer at Telzio and enjoys helping customers get the most out of their Telzio services.