Park calls in the cloud and answer them from anywhere.
Call Parking from Telzio enables you to place callers on hold in a virtual extension, and continue the conversation by dialing into the parking extension from any other phone in your company.
How can your teams benefit from call parking?
With Call Parking you can answer a call from one phone and anyone can continue the conversation from any other device on your phone system. This is useful when you receive a call intended for someone else, but you need to locate that person before you transfer the call to them. They may be away from their desk, somewhere else in the office, or just walking out the door. You can park the call and enable the desired party to pick up the call by dialing the parked extension from their mobile app or any other Telzio phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Call Park work for both inbound and outbound calling?
- Yes. You can park any active call into a parking extension, whether it was inbound or outbound.
- How do I add this feature?
- Call Park is included with all Telzio plans at no additional charge. There's no configuration needed to activate the feature.
- What devices can I use?
- You can use any Telzio phone, including IP phones, softphones, the Telzio Webphone, and the Telzio Mobile App.
- What is a parking extension?
- A parking extension is a designated line reserved for parking calls. By default, Telzio has created ready-for-parking extensions for you.