Give all your employees desk and mobile capabilities.
Users are necessary to make and receive calls with your phone system. With Telzio you can create a user for each employee to log into all their devices and work from anywhere.
For example, a business with 10 employees would need 10 users for each person to have their own line. You can give each employee a unique user, and assign special users for certain phones, such as a front desk or conference phone. You can then configure your phone numbers to route incoming calls to your employees in any location.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can users be logged into more than one device at the same time?
- Yes! Users can be logged into an unlimited number of devices.
- Is user to user calling included?
- Yes! Calling between extensions is included as part of your Telzio service and will not use up any of your minutes.
- What is the cost for extra users?
- Nothing! You can add an unlimited number of users as part of your Telzio service. Users share the same pool of minutes under your plan, so it doesn’t cost you anything to add a new employee or device.
- Can users set their own Caller ID?
- You can choose which of your phone numbers displays as the caller ID for each user, and enable selected users to select their own caller ID.
- Can users log into the Telzio website?
- Users can log into our website to manage their own calls, messages, and account settings. They cannot access your customer account unless you allow them to. You can assign users selected administrative permissions and enable them to help manage your account.