Configure IVR menus to greet and route callers to the right place.
FEATURE: IVR Menus
Configure IVR menus as a simple auto-attendant or with multiple menu levels to greet and route callers to the right place.
- Customize greetings with menu options (i.e. Press 1 for sales, 2 for support)
- Update recordings anytime with special announcements or current information
- Record directly through your computer mic or upload an audio file
- Direct keypad prompts to any action such as call forwarding, an extensions directory, a conference call, voicemail or another menu
- Create unlimited menus and submenus for departments, offices and campaigns
- Flexible inbound call routing to any extension or external phone number
- Easy-to-use call flow editor to make instant changes
- Custom settings so callers can go back to the previous menu, hear the greeting repeated or wait for the operator
- Intuitive interface with visual overview of call flows and menu options
- Business hour filters to deploy different menus
Overview of Using Telzio's Small Business VoIP System
Frequently Asked Questions About IVR Menus
Is there a default recording for IVR menus?There is no default recording because all IVR menus are unique. You specify the options and instructions for your callers based on your business. You can also eliminate telephone prompts all together and use menus to deliver messages to your callers before connecting them to a destination.
What file format do I use to upload my greeting?MP3 requirements: 44000 khz, 96-192 kbps
WAV requirements: 44000 khz