Setting up a phone system has never been easier.
Easily customize your business phone system features through a beautifully intuitive interface.
Building your Telzio phone system is a visual experience.
Phone menus, also known as auto attendants, are often the first thing callers hear when they dial a company’s main phone number. A phone menu for a typical small business might offer a few options for callers to reach a desired department or person.
A menu greeting might sound like: “Thank you for calling our company. Press 1 for sales, press 2 for support, press 3 for more options, or if you know the extension of the person you want to reach, dial it now.”
Callers are automatically routed based on their selection. Phone menus can direct callers to a number of destinations including office phones, cell phones, conference calls, queues, and additional menus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I customize the menu greeting?
- You can record a greeting directly through the browser, or upload an audio file.
- Do you offer professional voiceover services?
- Yes! You can order a voiceover recording from our shop.
- Can I add multiple phone menus?
- Yes! You can add an unlimited number of phone menus as part of your Telzio service. You can add multiple Phone Menus, or sub-menus, to one phone number.
- What’s the difference between a Phone Menu and an Auto Attendant?
- Phone Menu and Auto Attendant are often used interchangeably. Phone Menus can also be called IVR Menus, Auto-Receptionists, or Digital Receptionists.
- If my internet connection is interrupted, will my Phone Menu be affected?
- No! Even if your internet service is interrupted, calls will still be routed through your phone menu so your business never misses a call.