Telzio enables you to instantly register new phone numbers to your account. You can browse local and toll-free phone numbers from 60 countries, and search for specific countries, area codes, prefixes, and vanity numbers.
Before you get started, here are some important notes:
- You’ll need to set up your payment method and have funds in your Telzio account to get a number. Learn more about Billing and Adding Credits.
- You can use international phone numbers to make and receive calls from any location.
- Some countries require proof of presence before you can activate a local phone number. Contact us to learn more about specific country requirements.
Getting New Numbers
Once you have your billing and account established, you can follow these steps to get a new number.
- Navigate to the Plans & Numbers page.
- Click on Add Number to begin browsing.
- Click on the country where you want to get a phone number.
- Select the type of phone number you want, Local or Toll Free Number.
- Start searching for a phone number by narrowing down the filters.
Click on Filter by Area Code to search through the drop down list or type in an area code.
- Start typing in the Search field to search for a specific number.
- Click on the Number column to sort by number sequence.
- Click on Setup Fee to sort out premium numbers with a setup fee.
- When you find numbers you want to purchase, click Add. You can add multiple phone numbers at a time.
To remove a number, click Remove.
- When you’re finished adding numbers, click Next.
- The next page is where you’ll build your plan.
Add minutes and text messages to your plan, by sliding the cursor to the right.
Learn more about Creating a Plan.
- When you’re finished building your plan, review your Plan Details and click Next.
- Review your total due and click Confirm.