Get started with the Telzio Webphone
Overview of the Telzio Webphone, how to make calls through your browser, and Webphone features.
The Telzio Webphone enables you to make and receive calls through your internet browser without downloading any software. Access the webphone by logging into the Telzio Dashboard at telzio.com.
Using the webphone
Here are some things you can do with the Telzio Webphone:
- Make and receive calls from anywhere with internet connection
- Change your dial-from number (if you have multiple phone numbers)
- View call logs and detailed call events
- Dial an extension to call another user on your account
What you need to use the webphone:
- A computer with an internet connection
- A modern web browser (ie, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge)
- A headset or speakers and a microphone connected to the computer
Make a call
To make a call with the webphone:
- Click on the blue phone icon at the bottom right corner of the dashboard
- Enter the phone number and hit the green dial button
Access in-call features
During an active call, you can access the dialpad, mute, hold, transfer, and end the call. Hover over each icon to see what it does.
You can view call history during an active call, by clicking on the clock icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Click on All to view your entire call history or click on Missed to view only your missed calls.
- Click on the left arrow to hide the call history.
- Click on the speaker icon to adjust the call volume.
View call logs
You can find your recent call log history by clicking on the clock icon on the top left corner of the dialpad. Click on the dialpad icon on the top left corner of the webphone to return to the dialpad again. Click on All to view your entire call history or click on Missed to view only your missed calls.
Following completion of a call, a call summary notification appears on the bottom of the page where you can redial the call and access more details about the call.