Receive calls waiting in your queue
How to change your queue availibility to begin or stop receiving calls going through your queue.
Callers will remain on hold in the queue they called into until the next agent is available to receive their call. As an agent of a queue, you can change your availability status to start or stop receiving calls in multiple ways.
- Log into your dashboard
- On the right-hand side, toggle your availbility for all queues listed under My Queues
- If you are an agent for multiple queues, you can individually select which queues you are available for
- Open your Telzio Mobile App
- Tap on Menu
- Tap on Queues
- On the top right, toggle your availablity for all queues listed under My Queues
- If you are an agent of multiple queues, you can tap on a specific queue then toggle your availbility for that queue only
- Using your Telzio Mobile App, WebPhone, or IP phone dial * 1
- Enter an option to change availability for all queues
- Press 1 to sign in to all queues
- Press 2 to sign out of all queues