Sending Faxes with Telzio
How to send a fax online with Telzio.
You can send faxes through the Telzio Dashboard and by email.
Send a fax through the dashboard
- Hover over the phone icon in the bottom right corner of the dashboard
- Click on the Fax icon
- Verify the number you are sending from in the drop down
- Enter the fax number where you would like to send a fax
- Add your document by dragging the PDF file into the window or clicking on browse to upload it
- When the PDF is done uploading, you can use the left/right arrows to scroll through the pages and click on the square to expand it to full page view
- After you've confirmed your document, click Send Fax to deliver it
The next step will take you to the fax page. A progress timeline will be displayed. Your fax has been sent if you get a green dot next to the progress bar.
Send a fax by email
- Obtain your unique Telzio fax email, which looks something like ‘email@example.com’
- In your email application, compose a new email and paste the Email to Fax address in the To field
- Enter the fax number where you want to send the fax in the Subject field
- If you want to include a fax cover sheet, type the content in the body of the email
- Anything entered in the body of the email, including your email signature, will create a cover page preceding your fax document
- Attach the PDF you want to fax to the email
- After you hit send, you’ll receive an email confirmation that your fax is in process, and a second email when the fax delivery has been completed
- Save your Email to Fax address in your contacts so it is ready for your next fax