Get started with the Telzio Dashboard
Overview of the Telzio Dashboard where you can manage calls, voicemail, text messages, faxes, call recordings, and hold music.
From the Telzio Dashboard, you can manage all your calls and messages, sign in and out of queues, set up your user preferences, update your voicemail greeting, and view the status of other users in your organization.
Navigate the dashboard
The dashboard gives you an overview of your latest activity such as missed calls and messages once you're logged in. Throughout the dashboard, you can access faxes, call recordings, and text messages. If you need customer support, there’s an option to Live Chat with our support team on the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
What you'll find on your dashboard:
- Dashboard with an overview of your latest activity such as missed calls and messages
- Voicemail where you can listen to, download, delete, and collaborate on your voicemail messages
- SMS where you can read, respond to, delete, and collaborate on your text messages
- Fax where you can view, download, delete, and collaborate on your faxes
- Call Recordings where you can playback, download, delete, and collaborate on your call recordings
- User Settings where you can upload an avatar, choose your hold music, update your voicemail greeting, change your password, and enable multi-factor authentication
One of the first things you'll want to do is customize the individual settings for your Telzio user account from the dashboard.
Customize your user settings
Navigate to your account name and avatar on the top right and click on User Settings.
You can update the following settings for your user from the dashboard:
- Voicemail greeting and PIN
- Time zone
- Multi-factor authentication
Upload an avatar
Add a profile photo, which will show up in the user directory and in queues on the dashboard and in the mobile app.
Create a Voicemail PIN
If you want to add an extra layer of security to your voicemail, you can set up a 4-digit PIN that will be required to access your voicemail messages.
Set your time zone
Click on the drop-down menu to select your time zone. You can also search for your time zone by typing it in the search field provided above the drop-down list.
Choose hold music
Select from one of the default hold music options, or talk to your account administrator about adding custom hold music.
Update your voicemail greeting
Your voicemail greeting comes with an existing default greeting when you get started.
You can customize your greeting any of the following ways:
- Record a greeting using your computer microphone
- Upload an audio file (MP3 or WAV)
- Use our text-to-speech tool and choose one of the voices from the list
Change your password
Choose a strong password with at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and a minimum of 8 characters.
Enable two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication requires the Google Authenticator app. After you’ve downloaded the Google Authenticator app, follow these steps to enable two-factor authentication:
- Toggle Two-Factor Authentication to ON
- Click on Save Changes to retrieve a QR code
- Scan the code with your Google Authenticator app
- Enter the code into the field provided on the Telzio Dashboard
- Click Enable Two-Factor Authentication