Introduction to Telzio Call Flows
How to build your phone service with Telzio Call Flows.
Use Telzio Call Flows to customize your phone service. You can add Actions to your call flow to automate how calls to your phone number are handled.
Actions are the building blocks of your call flow. You can use actions to create a unique configuration for your phone number, and design an automatic call distribution that works how you want it to.
Learn about actions
From Call Flows, click on Add Flow and then Add Action to pull up the menu of available actions. Click on an action to add it to the flow.
Available actions in your call flow:
- Phone Menu - build an automated attendant
- Announcements - make custom announcements to callers
- Queues - add call center queues
- Forward - route calls to to users and groups
- Voicemail - set up a voicemail
- Opening Hours - set business hours
- Reconnect - reconnect callers to the same agent
- Transfer - transfer between call flows or directly to users
- Conference - add conference bridges
- SMS - send automatic text messages to callers and users
- Directory - add a dial-by-name directory
- Tag Call Log - collect call data
- API Request - set up an API request
- Stripe - accept payments by phone