Yealink CP Series
The Yealink CP-series is a line of IP Conference phones designed to support small-to-medium sized meeting spaces with a full range of conference call options.
In this article, you will learn how to configure the CP920 to work with Telzio.
- You must have a user before you can configure your phone.
Learn more about Getting Started With Users
- If you are using an IP Phone that was configured with another provider, do a factory reset on the device before you get started.
- This guide pertains to the Yealink CP920 series phone.
Set Up a Yealink CP920 Phone
Log Into the Phone's Web Interface
- Tap OK to obtain the IP address of the phone.
It will look something like this: 192.168.0.215
- Type the phone's IP address into your web browser
- Login with the following username and password:
Configure the Phone with Your Username
After you log in, you will see the phone's status page.
- From the green top menu, select Account
- Enter the following settings:
Line Active: Enabled Label: Enter the name you want displayed on the phone Display Name: Your Name Register Name: Your Username (all lowercase) User Name: Your Username (all lowercase) Password: Your Password (case sensitive) Server Host: sip.telzio.com
- Press Confirm
- The phone is now ready to make and receive calls
NOTE: To connect the phone via Wi-Fi, you can deploy the WF50 Wifi USB Dongle and utilize the configuration instructions here.