Telzio enables each of your Users to have Voicemail included as part of your service. With Telzio Voicemail, Users can manage Voicemail messages from their devices as well as on the Telzio website.
To manage your User Voicemail, follow these steps:
- Dial *98 from your phone.
- Once connected, you’ll hear an announcement with the number of new messages in your Voicemail inbox.
- Press 1 to delete a Voicemail, 2 to save, and 0 to return to the main menu.
- Press 3 to record a greeting.
You can also check your voicemail by pressing the voicemail icon on your phone.
To manage Voicemail from the website, follow these steps:
- Log into the Telzio website with the username and password.
- Navigate to the Voicemail page.
- Click on a Voicemail to open its details.
- Press the play button to listen to the Voicemail.
- Click Download File to download the Voicemail to your computer.
- Click Reassign to send the Voicemail to another User.
- Click Delete to delete the Voicemail.