About User Voicemail
Telzio enables each of your Users to have Voicemail included as part of your service. With Telzio Voicemail, Users can manage Voicemail messages from their devices as well as on the Telzio website.
To manage Voicemail from the Telzio app or an IP phone, follow these steps:
- Press the Voicemail icon, usually indicated by an envelope.
On the Telzio app, the Voicemail icon appears under the keypad:
- Once connected, you’ll hear an announcement with the number of new messages in your Voicemail inbox.
- Press 1 to delete a Voicemail, 2 to save, and 0 to return to the main menu.
- Press 3 to record a greeting.
To manage Voicemail from the website, follow these steps:
- Log into the Telzio website with the username and password.
- Navigate to the Voicemail page.
- Click on a Voicemail to open its details.
- Press the play button to listen to the Voicemail.
- Click Download File to download the Voicemail to your computer.
- Click Reassign to send the Voicemail to another User.
- Click Delete to delete the Voicemail.